8 Quick Spells with the Wishing Leaf
Quick, powerful spells need to be a huge part of any Witch’s toolkit. Among our preferred herbs for quick spells is bay laurel! Known to us as the Wishing Leaf, the bay leaf is an extraordinary herb for manifesting spells.
We mostly understand this plant as being the prosperity plant and the wishing plant. Bay leaf wishing magick is a popular phrase! But we understand you have one concern: how do you utilize bay leaves in spells? Well, hang on tight, we’re going to give you the leading usages for bay leaf in spells! Just like all spells, make certain to cast them in a sacred area and within a protective circle.
8 Quick Bay Leaf Spells
- Prosperity: Write “prosperity” on a bay leaf in gold ink. Burn the bay leaf.
- Protection: Burn bay leaves in addition to sage during a sacred space cleansing.
- Make Wishes Come True: Hold a bay laurel leaf and channel your want into the leaf. Burn the leaf.
- Spirit Exorcism: Burn bay leaves when driving out harmful, unwanted energies.
- Psychic Development: Increase astral projection and psychic dreams by adding the leaves to your pillowcase.
- Success: Carry or decorate yourself in these laurels, just like the Ancient Romans did after winning battles.
- Amplifies Healing: Wear bay laurel when performing healings of any kind to make your healing work faster and stronger.
- Reduce Stress: Crush bay leaves with a mortar and pestle and sprinkle the powder on a charcoal tablet for instant stress relief incense.
Comments are closed.