12 ways to increase your psychic abilities
1. Meditate every day for at least 10 – 15 minutes. Raising your vibration is super important when you want to develop your psychic abilities. This is because spirit energy vibrates at a higher frequency.
Meditation will allow you to be in a relaxed state and raise your energetic vibration. You’ll begin to feel more connected to your Higher Self, spirit, and the energy of others. For variety and some fun, try a guided meditation!
2. Get to know your spirit Guides. During meditation, ask your Guides to show themselves to you. Ask them their names. Don’t ﬁlter anything, just go with it and trust.
3. Practice psychometry. Psychometry is reading the energy of an object. It’s SUPER fun and can be a great way to start practicing your abilities. All you need to do is hold an object (preferably a metal object and something that has lots of energy on it, like a wedding ring), then, close your eyes and see if you can intuitively sense, see, or hear anything about the owner of the object.
4. Develop clairvoyance with ﬂower visualization.
Visualization exercise will help you raise your psychic abilities, speciﬁcally, clairvoyance. Grab some ﬂowers from your yard or a cheap bouquet from the market. (It’s nice to have diﬀerent types of ﬂowers for this exercise.) Place the ﬂowers in front of you and study them for a little while. Now, close your eyes and imagine one of the ﬂowers. When you can see the ﬂower clearly in your mind, move onto the next, and so on.
5. Develop your clairvoyance with random visualization. This is fun, especially if you’ve mastered the ﬂower visualization or just plain ole’ don’t like ﬂowers.
6. Take a walk in nature. Meditation doesn’t have to be boring – or done sitting down. Do a mindfulness meditation by taking a walk in nature. Concentrate on as each step as you walk. Focus on the movement of your body and say the word “step” with each step you take. This will help your mind clear of clutter and help increase your vibration.
7. Read a few pages of a psychic development book every day.
8. Read posts by trusted psychic and medium bloggers to continue getting educated about intuition and the spirit world.
9. Visit an antique store. Notice what you intuitively FEEL or sense by being in the store.
Does the energy feel wonderful? Heavy?
Now pick up an object. Do you sense anything? Hear a name? See a vision?
10. Make a symbol book. Psychic information comes to us in a variety of ways. It’s often symbolic and not meant to be taken literally.
Your spirit Guides will help you interpret information as you develop your psychic abilities. Get yourself a nice journal and pen.
Sit quietly and invite your spirit Guides and Angels in for help.
Ask them to give you symbols for things like events and occupations. For example, for “birthday”, you may be shown a birthday cake (if you’re clairvoyant) or hear the happy birthday song (if you’re clairaudient).
Write it down in your symbol book.
11. If your using tarot, make your own tarot book. Get a tarot deck that you love, such as The Rider Tarot Deck. Instead of looking at the meanings that come with the cards, use your intuition to make your own meanings. Spend time with one card each day meditating on the card. Write down all of your impressions of each card and what it means to you. This is a great way to develop your psychic abilities and learn tarot.
12. Practice seeing auras. ANYONE can learn to see an aura, so this is a great way to develop your psychic abilities. Have a friend stand in front of a plain colored wall. Step back about eight feet. Focus on your friend’s forehead (third eye area). Imagine you are looking through her, at the wall behind. You will start to notice the aura layer around the head. Do this daily.[elfsight_countdown_timer id=”3"]